New Covenant Worship Center is a non-denominational community of believers in the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Our primary focus is to answer the call of God according to Matt. 28:19 to teach and proclaim the Gospel (The Good News).
Who We Are
NCWC is a teaching ministry, teaching the anointed word of God according to scripture. “for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:” Eph. 4:12.
Through the power of the Holy Spirit:
- We share the Love of God as we experience his forgiveness
- We reach the lost and encourage new believers to grow spiritually
- Restoration is provided to those who need a new start in their walk with God
- Instruction in the Word of God is applied to everyday our personal life issues
- To have a vibrant praise and worship
- To worship God through His Son Jesus
- To be a place of relationships where believers can encourage one another in godliness and holiness to promote agape love
- A church where men and women can come and receive love, guidance, and forgiveness
- To assist in the spiritual restoration of men, women, and families
- The thrust of the vision is that through evangelism, practical biblical teaching and training, Gods’ people will be equipped to take the word of God to the streets, prisons, jails, and hospitals, to reach the lost and broken hearted
- To train men and women in works of service
What To Expect
We are so happy to see you here and want to make sure you know exactly what to expect when you come to fellowship with us. Below are a few of the most popular answers to question from new attendees.
When you arrive and enter the church building, expect a friendly and warm greeting by an usher or host.
At New Covenant Worship Center, we believe you should “come as you are.” From casual to dressy, the choice is yours.
Seating is first come, first serve; simply let one of our friendly ushers know how many people are in your group.
We love kids! The children currently praise and worship the lord along with the adults. After which, they will move to their age-appropriate class rooms and continue their church services.
Expect to receive an inspiring, anointed, and relevant message from God.
Prayer is available.
Daniel & Tanya Cuthbert
Click on their images below to find out more about Pastor Daniel and First Lady Tanya Cuthbert
Bishop Charles L. Miles Sr. and Mabel L Miles are the proud founders of New Covenant Worship Center in the city of Carson, California. The ministry was organized in April of 1981 as Good Hope Christian Center. Sunday morning services and weekly Bible studies were held in their home in Carson California. The church grew and was relocated to 118th and Main street in Los Angeles California. The church faithfully served the surrounding community through Sunday worship services, bible studies, vacation bible schools, outdoor tent revivals, outreach programs, food giveaway’s, and meal services called Feasts’ of Love. Hundreds of families were ministered to and many came to know Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior.
The ministry relocated and served families in the city of Long Beach and Carson for several years and was lead of the Lord to return to its Carson roots. In December of 2008, the ministry was reorganized with a name change to New Covenant Worship Center.
Bishop Miles and First Lady Mabel graciously pastored and served New Covenant Worship Center for more than thirty-five years and in 2015 was prompted by God to pass their mantle of leadership to their Son in law and daughter Daniel and Tanya Cuthbert. Prayerfully they accepted this call and January 2016 Daniel and Tanya Cuthbert respectfully became Sr. Pastor and First Lady of New Covenant Worship maintaining the vision of service to all people.